The Ontario AIDS Network (OAN) is very excited to celebrate – for the twentieth year – the pioneering work of individuals in developing the capacity of the community-based AIDS movement in Ontario and in improving lives of those impacted by the disease and the epidemic.
- Our Future is Tied to Abolition April 22, 2021
- HIV, Brain Health, & the Role of Physical Activity – April 29th April 20, 2021
- 21 Things You May Not Know About the Indian Act: Helping Canadians Make Reconciliation with Indigenous Peoples a Reality April 19, 2021
- Black Fatigues: How Racism Erodes the Mind, Body, and the Spirit April 19, 2021
- Inclusive Conversations: Fostering Equity, Empathy and Belonging Across Differences April 19, 2021