The Ontario AIDS Network (OAN) is very excited to celebrate – for the twentieth year – the pioneering work of individuals in developing the capacity of the community-based AIDS movement in Ontario and in improving lives of those impacted by the disease and the epidemic.
- National Women and HIV Workshop Series – CHIWOS October 6, 2021
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation September 30, 2021
- HIV, Hepatitis C and Sexually Transmitted and Blood-Borne Infections in Canada: Top Election Issues September 15, 2021
- OAN’s 2021 Annual Meeting of Members – September 21st August 24, 2021
- Develop your research and leadership skills! July 13, 2021