The AIDS Committee of Windsor (ACW), the Windsor Essex Community Opioid Substance Strategy, neighbourhood community groups, and the voices of people impacted by substance use are introducing a new travelling community display to officially launch the “Label Me Person” Anti-Stigma Awareness Campaign. The purpose of this campaign is to increase awareness about the opioid crisis through personal narratives of people impacted by substance use. The campaign and display will also provide opportunities for the community to participate in 24 educational workshops addressing topics of harm reduction, opioids and naloxone, and consumption and treatment services. The campaign will look to engage residents in that region to become change agents in addressing stigma associated with substance use.
- CATIE Webinar: Ontario Overdose Crisis and the Impact of COVID-19 November 23, 2020
- Health Canada Approves HIV Self-test Kits November 17, 2020
- Positive Self Management Program November 10, 2020
- ACO Launches Virtual Buddy Program! November 5, 2020
- Launch – The Peel Integrated Drug Strategy! November 2, 2020