The AIDS Committee of Windsor (ACW), the Windsor Essex Community Opioid Substance Strategy, neighbourhood community groups, and the voices of people impacted by substance use are introducing a new travelling community display to officially launch the “Label Me Person” Anti-Stigma Awareness Campaign. The purpose of this campaign is to increase awareness about the opioid crisis through personal narratives of people impacted by substance use. The campaign and display will also provide opportunities for the community to participate in 24 educational workshops addressing topics of harm reduction, opioids and naloxone, and consumption and treatment services. The campaign will look to engage residents in that region to become change agents in addressing stigma associated with substance use.
- Miniseries, It’s a Sin – A Springboard for Conversations about HIV? February 25, 2021
- The OAN is Recruiting Three Board Members February 22, 2021
- Breaking The Silence: Black CAP February 11, 2021
- Black History Month Events February 5, 2021
- The Hanging of Angélique February 1, 2021