The Central Opening Doors Conference is an annual event that brings together people from Simcoe/Muskoka, Peel and York regions to gather and share information that strengthens and updates their knowledge and skills. This year’s conference is entitled No One Left Behind and draws from the U=U message which confirms that by achieving and maintaining an undetectable viral load, HIV cannot be transmitted sexually. It will be held on Tuesday, September 24, 2019. For more details and to register for this conference, please go here.
- National Women and HIV Workshop Series – CHIWOS October 6, 2021
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation September 30, 2021
- HIV, Hepatitis C and Sexually Transmitted and Blood-Borne Infections in Canada: Top Election Issues September 15, 2021
- OAN’s 2021 Annual Meeting of Members – September 21st August 24, 2021
- Develop your research and leadership skills! July 13, 2021