The Central Opening Doors Conference is an annual event that brings together people from Simcoe/Muskoka, Peel and York regions to gather and share information that strengthens and updates their knowledge and skills. This year’s conference is entitled No One Left Behind and draws from the U=U message which confirms that by achieving and maintaining an undetectable viral load, HIV cannot be transmitted sexually. It will be held on Tuesday, September 24, 2019. For more details and to register for this conference, please go here.
- Storytelling Through Photography – A Newcomer Journey January 12, 2022
- GMSH HIV Plotlines: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly December 22, 2021
- Complete The Ontario Accord Survey – Enter to Win a Prize December 17, 2021
- Reflections on 2021 December 15, 2021
- OAN 2021 World AIDS Day Podcast November 30, 2021