The Central Opening Doors Conference is an annual event that brings together people from Simcoe/Muskoka, Peel and York regions to gather and share information that strengthens and updates their knowledge and skills. This year’s conference is entitled No One Left Behind and draws from the U=U message which confirms that by achieving and maintaining an undetectable viral load, HIV cannot be transmitted sexually. It will be held on Tuesday, September 24, 2019. For more details and to register for this conference, please go here.
- Our Future is Tied to Abolition April 22, 2021
- HIV, Brain Health, & the Role of Physical Activity – April 29th April 20, 2021
- 21 Things You May Not Know About the Indian Act: Helping Canadians Make Reconciliation with Indigenous Peoples a Reality April 19, 2021
- Black Fatigues: How Racism Erodes the Mind, Body, and the Spirit April 19, 2021
- Inclusive Conversations: Fostering Equity, Empathy and Belonging Across Differences April 19, 2021