These are uncertain times where we’re increasingly isolated and disconnected and this has an impact on our mental health. The ABRPO has collected a number of mental health resources meant to help folks cope during these challenging and high anxiety times. Go here for new and emerging resources.
- FINAL REMINDER! PLDI Online Core Training October 22, 2021
- Canadian Coalition to Reform HIV Criminalization: Consultation Survey October 20, 2021
- National Women and HIV Workshop Series – CHIWOS October 6, 2021
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation September 30, 2021
- HIV, Hepatitis C and Sexually Transmitted and Blood-Borne Infections in Canada: Top Election Issues September 15, 2021