In 2019, the First Nations Health Directors Association (FNHDA) introduced the Lateral Kindness Gram. The Lateral Kindness Gram is a resource developed by the FNHDA to promote lateral kindness by sending an uplifting message. With the Lateral Kindness Gram you can recognize a client, peer, friend, family member or an acquaintance for their positive attitude at work, their contributions to the team, or the work they do. Click here to learn more about how this works. To send an uplifting message to someone, please use this link.
- Our Future is Tied to Abolition April 22, 2021
- HIV, Brain Health, & the Role of Physical Activity – April 29th April 20, 2021
- 21 Things You May Not Know About the Indian Act: Helping Canadians Make Reconciliation with Indigenous Peoples a Reality April 19, 2021
- Black Fatigues: How Racism Erodes the Mind, Body, and the Spirit April 19, 2021
- Inclusive Conversations: Fostering Equity, Empathy and Belonging Across Differences April 19, 2021