In 2019, the First Nations Health Directors Association (FNHDA) introduced the Lateral Kindness Gram. The Lateral Kindness Gram is a resource developed by the FNHDA to promote lateral kindness by sending an uplifting message. With the Lateral Kindness Gram you can recognize a client, peer, friend, family member or an acquaintance for their positive attitude at work, their contributions to the team, or the work they do. Click here to learn more about how this works. To send an uplifting message to someone, please use this link.
- Workshops for Frontline Staff Proactive Responses to Vicarious Trauma January 17, 2022
- Storytelling Through Photography – A Newcomer Journey January 12, 2022
- GMSH HIV Plotlines: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly December 22, 2021
- Complete The Ontario Accord Survey – Enter to Win a Prize December 17, 2021
- Reflections on 2021 December 15, 2021