In 2019, the First Nations Health Directors Association (FNHDA) introduced the Lateral Kindness Gram. The Lateral Kindness Gram is a resource developed by the FNHDA to promote lateral kindness by sending an uplifting message. With the Lateral Kindness Gram you can recognize a client, peer, friend, family member or an acquaintance for their positive attitude at work, their contributions to the team, or the work they do. Click here to learn more about how this works. To send an uplifting message to someone, please use this link.
- National Women and HIV Workshop Series – CHIWOS October 6, 2021
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation September 30, 2021
- HIV, Hepatitis C and Sexually Transmitted and Blood-Borne Infections in Canada: Top Election Issues September 15, 2021
- OAN’s 2021 Annual Meeting of Members – September 21st August 24, 2021
- Develop your research and leadership skills! July 13, 2021