Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) has been proven to be highly effective in preventing HIV transmission. When taken regularly and as prescribed, PrEP can provide some peace of mind and takes some of the worry out of sex. Review the OHTN’s website Ontarioprep.ca for more information. To find a clinic in your area that provides PrEP services, please look here.
- FINAL REMINDER! PLDI Online Core Training October 22, 2021
- Canadian Coalition to Reform HIV Criminalization: Consultation Survey October 20, 2021
- National Women and HIV Workshop Series – CHIWOS October 6, 2021
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation September 30, 2021
- HIV, Hepatitis C and Sexually Transmitted and Blood-Borne Infections in Canada: Top Election Issues September 15, 2021