Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) has been proven to be highly effective in preventing HIV transmission. When taken regularly and as prescribed, PrEP can provide some peace of mind and takes some of the worry out of sex. Review the OHTN’s website Ontarioprep.ca for more information. To find a clinic in your area that provides PrEP services, please look here.
- Celebrating 15 Years of PLDI! May 4, 2021
- Now Recruiting! WHIWH: #SafeHandsSafeHearts Study April 30, 2021
- Our Future is Tied to Abolition April 22, 2021
- We Can’t Talk about That at Work! A Guide for Bold, Inclusive Conversations April 21, 2021
- HIV, Brain Health, & the Role of Physical Activity – April 29th April 20, 2021