The Ontario AIDS Network’s (OAN) complaint process exists to support any person who has experienced harassment, discrimination, racism, bullying, violence and other unwanted behaviours while attending an OAN event (in-person or virtually) to bring a complaint forward and seek resolution. To learn more about the process, visit the OAN Complaint Process page.
- Celebrating 15 Years of PLDI! May 4, 2021
- Now Recruiting! WHIWH: #SafeHandsSafeHearts Study April 30, 2021
- Our Future is Tied to Abolition April 22, 2021
- We Can’t Talk about That at Work! A Guide for Bold, Inclusive Conversations April 21, 2021
- HIV, Brain Health, & the Role of Physical Activity – April 29th April 20, 2021