The Ontario AIDS Network’s (OAN) complaint process exists to support any person who has experienced harassment, discrimination, racism, bullying, violence and other unwanted behaviours while attending an OAN event (in-person or virtually) to bring a complaint forward and seek resolution. To learn more about the process, visit the OAN Complaint Process page.
- FINAL REMINDER! PLDI Online Core Training October 22, 2021
- Canadian Coalition to Reform HIV Criminalization: Consultation Survey October 20, 2021
- National Women and HIV Workshop Series – CHIWOS October 6, 2021
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation September 30, 2021
- HIV, Hepatitis C and Sexually Transmitted and Blood-Borne Infections in Canada: Top Election Issues September 15, 2021