As we enter into a new calendar year, there is so much we want to accomplish. Many of our member agencies are busy planning for success in 2020 with the hope of achieving more of their strategic goals, some are looking to find the right complement of staff while others are continuing on the path of strengthening the services to those they serve. Many of our community members living with HIV are also planning for success in 2020, hoping to achieve their New Year’s resolutions and planning for health and welless. Whatever your situation, the OAN team wishes you a productive and rewarding 2020 and we hope to support your success in any way we can.
- Our Future is Tied to Abolition April 22, 2021
- HIV, Brain Health, & the Role of Physical Activity – April 29th April 20, 2021
- 21 Things You May Not Know About the Indian Act: Helping Canadians Make Reconciliation with Indigenous Peoples a Reality April 19, 2021
- Black Fatigues: How Racism Erodes the Mind, Body, and the Spirit April 19, 2021
- Inclusive Conversations: Fostering Equity, Empathy and Belonging Across Differences April 19, 2021