As we enter into a new calendar year, there is so much we want to accomplish. Many of our member agencies are busy planning for success in 2020 with the hope of achieving more of their strategic goals, some are looking to find the right complement of staff while others are continuing on the path of strengthening the services to those they serve. Many of our community members living with HIV are also planning for success in 2020, hoping to achieve their New Year’s resolutions and planning for health and welless. Whatever your situation, the OAN team wishes you a productive and rewarding 2020 and we hope to support your success in any way we can.
- FINAL REMINDER! PLDI Online Core Training October 22, 2021
- Canadian Coalition to Reform HIV Criminalization: Consultation Survey October 20, 2021
- National Women and HIV Workshop Series – CHIWOS October 6, 2021
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation September 30, 2021
- HIV, Hepatitis C and Sexually Transmitted and Blood-Borne Infections in Canada: Top Election Issues September 15, 2021