Are you in need of some good news? There’s great work happening in ASOs across the province and they are stepping up to contribute to the food security of people living with HIV. Super agencies like Black CAP, Casey House, the Toronto People with AIDS Foundation, the AIDS Committee of Durham Region and others across the province are working to ensure that the bellies of our community are full. Thanks all for your amazing work.
- FINAL REMINDER! PLDI Online Core Training October 22, 2021
- Canadian Coalition to Reform HIV Criminalization: Consultation Survey October 20, 2021
- National Women and HIV Workshop Series – CHIWOS October 6, 2021
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation September 30, 2021
- HIV, Hepatitis C and Sexually Transmitted and Blood-Borne Infections in Canada: Top Election Issues September 15, 2021