2018 Middle Managers’ Workshop
November 5 & 6, 2018
Delta Hotels Kingston Waterfront
1 Johnson Street, Kingston K7L 5H7 Canada
The Middle Managers Workshop will provide an opportunity for learning, sharing, networking and increasing knowledge to strengthen the response to HIV/AIDS in Ontario. Our theme this year is “Strengthening ASO’s from the inside out!”
1. Increase capacity to address a range of organizational and Human Resources issues.
2. Facilitate conversations that will support and recognize the unique experience of being a Middle Manager.
A Middle Manager:
– has management responsibilities within their organization;
– may or may not have direct reports;
– is not in the role of Executive Director;
– is not a PPN director;
– is not a member of HIV Resources Ontario.
The Middle Manager’s Workshop is open to up to two (2) participants per Regular or Affiliate Member of the Ontario AIDS Network.
There is no cost to attend this workshop. All travel arrangements should be made with our travel agent, Amanda Kelly email@example.com