Ontario HIV agencies, Toronto Public Health and the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health have created a new website about HIV and smoking. PositiveQuitting.ca features videos, first-person stories, and links to helplines, apps, and online support groups. If you’re a smoker and living with HIV, check out the site to learn more.
- Workshops for Frontline Staff Proactive Responses to Vicarious Trauma January 17, 2022
- Storytelling Through Photography – A Newcomer Journey January 12, 2022
- GMSH HIV Plotlines: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly December 22, 2021
- Complete The Ontario Accord Survey – Enter to Win a Prize December 17, 2021
- Reflections on 2021 December 15, 2021