Ontario HIV agencies, Toronto Public Health and the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health have created a new website about HIV and smoking. PositiveQuitting.ca features videos, first-person stories, and links to helplines, apps, and online support groups. If you’re a smoker and living with HIV, check out the site to learn more.
- National Women and HIV Workshop Series – CHIWOS October 6, 2021
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation September 30, 2021
- HIV, Hepatitis C and Sexually Transmitted and Blood-Borne Infections in Canada: Top Election Issues September 15, 2021
- OAN’s 2021 Annual Meeting of Members – September 21st August 24, 2021
- Develop your research and leadership skills! July 13, 2021