Ontario HIV agencies, Toronto Public Health and the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health have created a new website about HIV and smoking. PositiveQuitting.ca features videos, first-person stories, and links to helplines, apps, and online support groups. If you’re a smoker and living with HIV, check out the site to learn more.
- Celebrating 15 Years of PLDI! May 4, 2021
- Now Recruiting! WHIWH: #SafeHandsSafeHearts Study April 30, 2021
- Our Future is Tied to Abolition April 22, 2021
- We Can’t Talk about That at Work! A Guide for Bold, Inclusive Conversations April 21, 2021
- HIV, Brain Health, & the Role of Physical Activity – April 29th April 20, 2021