Ontario HIV agencies, Toronto Public Health and the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health have created a new website about HIV and smoking. PositiveQuitting.ca features videos, first-person stories, and links to helplines, apps, and online support groups. If you’re a smoker and living with HIV, check out the site to learn more.
- Miniseries, It’s a Sin – A Springboard for Conversations about HIV? February 25, 2021
- The OAN is Recruiting Three Board Members February 22, 2021
- Breaking The Silence: Black CAP February 11, 2021
- Black History Month Events February 5, 2021
- The Hanging of Angélique February 1, 2021