Following his first-time public disclosure on CBC radio that he was diagnosed HIV-positive in 2005, media personality Shaun Proulx begins a #ThoughtRevolution about the way we treat ourselves and one another simply for being human. Travelling to Truro, Nova Scotia, Shaun introduces us to a man who was diagnosed HIV-positive in the 1980’s – while he was married, with children. A conversation about resilience, hope, empowerment and joy – no matter what.
- Celebrating 15 Years of PLDI! May 4, 2021
- Now Recruiting! WHIWH: #SafeHandsSafeHearts Study April 30, 2021
- Our Future is Tied to Abolition April 22, 2021
- We Can’t Talk about That at Work! A Guide for Bold, Inclusive Conversations April 21, 2021
- HIV, Brain Health, & the Role of Physical Activity – April 29th April 20, 2021