Following his first-time public disclosure on CBC radio that he was diagnosed HIV-positive in 2005, media personality Shaun Proulx begins a #ThoughtRevolution about the way we treat ourselves and one another simply for being human. Travelling to Truro, Nova Scotia, Shaun introduces us to a man who was diagnosed HIV-positive in the 1980’s – while he was married, with children. A conversation about resilience, hope, empowerment and joy – no matter what.
- Miniseries, It’s a Sin – A Springboard for Conversations about HIV? February 25, 2021
- The OAN is Recruiting Three Board Members February 22, 2021
- Breaking The Silence: Black CAP February 11, 2021
- Black History Month Events February 5, 2021
- The Hanging of Angélique February 1, 2021