Following his first-time public disclosure on CBC radio that he was diagnosed HIV-positive in 2005, media personality Shaun Proulx begins a #ThoughtRevolution about the way we treat ourselves and one another simply for being human. Travelling to Truro, Nova Scotia, Shaun introduces us to a man who was diagnosed HIV-positive in the 1980’s – while he was married, with children. A conversation about resilience, hope, empowerment and joy – no matter what.
- FINAL REMINDER! PLDI Online Core Training October 22, 2021
- Canadian Coalition to Reform HIV Criminalization: Consultation Survey October 20, 2021
- National Women and HIV Workshop Series – CHIWOS October 6, 2021
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation September 30, 2021
- HIV, Hepatitis C and Sexually Transmitted and Blood-Borne Infections in Canada: Top Election Issues September 15, 2021