The OAN is looking to find a dynamic, energetic and highly organized Manager of Communications and Member Development!
The Manager of Communications and Member Development provides the OAN with overall management of province-wide member services, coordination of the Skills Workshop series and Skills+ Webinar training programs, ongoing communication with members, and other services as required.
In addition, the Manager coordinates member communications through bi-weekly newsletters, social media and web-based communication meant to connect our members and promote their work. This is a senior role that liaises with OAN member agencies on a daily basis; ensuring that the emerging needs of our members are met.
- At least 5 years of related management experience in a membership services role, preferably in a charitable or non-profit organization
- Previous experience working at a provincial level with community–based organizations
- Solid understanding of organizational effectiveness, program development, membership services, training, education and program evaluation
- An understanding of the organizational development needs of small- to medium-sized non-profits
- A university degree in education, technology, or a closely related field or equivalent work experience
If you, or anyone you know would be a great fit for the role please direct them to apply using this link.
The application deadline is Wednesday, July 3rd, 2019.