Sarah Gayer is a Human Resources Consultant and Mediator. She spoke with the Positive Learning Centre about what the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OSHA) means, what the Act requires and how it protects employee’s health and safety in Canada.
- National Women and HIV Workshop Series – CHIWOS October 6, 2021
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation September 30, 2021
- HIV, Hepatitis C and Sexually Transmitted and Blood-Borne Infections in Canada: Top Election Issues September 15, 2021
- OAN’s 2021 Annual Meeting of Members – September 21st August 24, 2021
- Develop your research and leadership skills! July 13, 2021