Sarah Gayer is a Human Resources Consultant and Mediator. She spoke with the Positive Learning Centre about what the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OSHA) means, what the Act requires and how it protects employee’s health and safety in Canada.
- Our Future is Tied to Abolition April 22, 2021
- HIV, Brain Health, & the Role of Physical Activity – April 29th April 20, 2021
- 21 Things You May Not Know About the Indian Act: Helping Canadians Make Reconciliation with Indigenous Peoples a Reality April 19, 2021
- Black Fatigues: How Racism Erodes the Mind, Body, and the Spirit April 19, 2021
- Inclusive Conversations: Fostering Equity, Empathy and Belonging Across Differences April 19, 2021