Sarah Gayer is a Human Resources Consultant and Mediator. She spoke with the Positive Learning Centre about what the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OSHA) means, what the Act requires and how it protects employee’s health and safety in Canada.
- Workshops for Frontline Staff Proactive Responses to Vicarious Trauma January 17, 2022
- Storytelling Through Photography – A Newcomer Journey January 12, 2022
- GMSH HIV Plotlines: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly December 22, 2021
- Complete The Ontario Accord Survey – Enter to Win a Prize December 17, 2021
- Reflections on 2021 December 15, 2021