December 1st, World AIDS Day, Monday evening at St. Peter’s Church on Carlton Street in Toronto the OAN is partnering with the Anglican Archdiocese of Greater Toronto to create a service that invites all of us to “Be Part of the Light, Fight HIV stigma.” Three HIV positive speakers will share their own powerful stories of resilience in fighting HIV Stigma. National Aboriginal Bishop Mark L. MacDonald is guest speaker, a smudging ceremony and drumming will be part of the service. Participants will be invited to light candles of remembrance for those lost to AIDS and of resilience for those who fight HIV stigma. An installation piece of artwork created by HIV positive people to fight HIV stigma will also be unveiled. Light refreshments will be served. All are welcome and admission is free.
- Workshops for Frontline Staff Proactive Responses to Vicarious Trauma January 17, 2022
- Storytelling Through Photography – A Newcomer Journey January 12, 2022
- GMSH HIV Plotlines: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly December 22, 2021
- Complete The Ontario Accord Survey – Enter to Win a Prize December 17, 2021
- Reflections on 2021 December 15, 2021