December 1st, World AIDS Day, Monday evening at St. Peter’s Church on Carlton Street in Toronto the OAN is partnering with the Anglican Archdiocese of Greater Toronto to create a service that invites all of us to “Be Part of the Light, Fight HIV stigma.” Three HIV positive speakers will share their own powerful stories of resilience in fighting HIV Stigma. National Aboriginal Bishop Mark L. MacDonald is guest speaker, a smudging ceremony and drumming will be part of the service. Participants will be invited to light candles of remembrance for those lost to AIDS and of resilience for those who fight HIV stigma. An installation piece of artwork created by HIV positive people to fight HIV stigma will also be unveiled. Light refreshments will be served. All are welcome and admission is free.
- National Women and HIV Workshop Series – CHIWOS October 6, 2021
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation September 30, 2021
- HIV, Hepatitis C and Sexually Transmitted and Blood-Borne Infections in Canada: Top Election Issues September 15, 2021
- OAN’s 2021 Annual Meeting of Members – September 21st August 24, 2021
- Develop your research and leadership skills! July 13, 2021